2019 Avidity Insurance Referral Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS & VALID EMAIL ADDRESS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The 2019 Avidity Insurance Referral Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Kansas and Missouri, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees and directors of Avidity, LLC (“Sponsor”), The Regan Group (“Promotion Administrator” and “TRG”) those responsible for the development, promotion, distribution and implementation of this Promotion, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and printing suppliers for this Promotion, and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children & spouse), regardless of where they live, or persons living in the same household, whether related or not, of such employers and directors are ineligible. By participating you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Administrator, and/or Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Promotional Period begins on 01/01/2019 at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on 12/31/2019 at 12:00 p.m. (CST) ("Promotional Period"). A day shall be defined as beginning 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (CST) and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. (CST) the same day.
3. HOW TO PLAY: Log on to www.avidityinsurance.com (“Web site”) for details on how to participate. You will not be eligible to win prize unless you accept the Official rules.
Each qualified referral will equal one (1) entry into the sweepstakes. A qualified referral shall be defined as a prospect who is not a current policy holder of Avidity, primarily resides in Kansas or Missouri, provides us all necessary information to create a quote for personal, business or life insurance and who currently holds an insurance policy for use of comparison. For the purposes of this program we reserve the right to rule as ineligible any referral who has no prior insurance, requires high risk insurance or is otherwise ineligible to be placed with our standard/preferred insurance carriers. Qualified referrals will not be required to purchase insurance products or services from Avidity Insurance.
There are multiple ways to increase your entries:
Refer someone to receive a quote and if that person referred completes a quote you will receive one (1) additional entry into the sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person referred (you may not refer the same person multiple times).
Refer ten (10) to twenty-four (24) people and your total number of sweepstakes entries at the end of the promotion will double.
Refer twenty-five (25) to forty-nine (49) people and your total number of sweepstakes entries at the end of the promotion will triple.
Refer fifty (50) or more people and your total number of sweepstakes entries at the end of the promotion will quadruple.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Random drawing will be held on January 13, 2020 by the Promotion Administrator.
Potential Winner will be notified by email, telephone, or overnight carrier within approximately two (2) days of the drawing.
5. PRIZES/VALUES/ODDS OF WINNING: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received as defined in Section 3 above.
Grand Prize: A new base model Tesla Model 3. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $35,000.
6. PRIZE CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS: Exact size, color, make and model of item awarded to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Grand Prize is valid for thirty (30) days from notification. Restrictions may apply. Details pertaining to Prize will be disclosed to Winner at a future date and are subject to change at the discretion of Sponsor.
Winner is solely responsible for any other expenses in connection with the prize not expressly described herein as being awarded, including, without limitation, any federal, state and local taxes, insurance, registration fees, title, dealer preparation fees and/or additional options, additions or equipment, and any additional expenses not described herein as being awarded, including, without limitation, any travel or transportation costs, destination charges, freight, delivery expenses associated with winning and subsequent use of vehicle. All options and upgrades on vehicle that increase the MSRP over $35,000 are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner. Other than the manufacturer’s limited warranty, Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the vehicle including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Winner will be provided instructions to obtain his/her Prize vehicle at a Prize Provider dealership to be determined by Prize Provider. Vehicle delivery may take up to 8 weeks. Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of vehicle within (30) days of notification that dealership has received vehicle. If prize is unclaimed within a reasonable time after notification from Sponsor, as determine by Sponsor in their sole discretion, it will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate Winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor and Administrator shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of vehicle; delivery is subject to availability. Grand Prize Winner must present a valid U.S. driver’s license issued in his/her state of residence and proof of insurance to take delivery.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Prize Winner will be required to complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release within three (3) days of notification. Failure to return documents timely, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if any winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, winner may be disqualified, the prize forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. Where permitted by law, winners grant to Sponsor (which grant will be confirmed in writing on request of Sponsor) and those acting pursuant to its authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, except where prohibited by law, and without notice, review and approval. By participating, participants release and agree to hold harmless the Sponsor, Promotion Administrator, their respective parents, subsidiaries, related companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (individually and collectively “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind (whether due to negligence or otherwise,) to person(s), including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or participation in any Promotion or travel related activity, or participation in this Promotion. Promotion Administrator and/or Sponsor reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found, in their sole discretion, to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Web site; (b) in violation of the Terms of Service of the Web site; (c) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (d) acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like entry methods will void all such entries, and any participant using any such method will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Promotion at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Promotion Administrator and/or Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, email or entries, or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, or tampering or hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and further are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, traffic congestion, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Web site, Internet or Web site access or availability, or for any hardware or software or program/programming malfunctions whether due to technical errors or failures or unauthorized human intervention, or for the failure to capture, or loss of, any entry or other information. Releasees are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the Web site. If, for any reason, this Promotion, or any part thereof, as solely determined by Sponsor and/or Promotion Administrator, is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Promotion Administrator and/or Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Promotion Administrator and/or Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or select the winners from entries received prior to the action taken or in such other manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Promotion Administrator and/or Sponsor. Promotion Administrator or Sponsor, however, reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to address an Internet raised or related issue in any manner they deem fair and appropriate. IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, the Promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Kansas, without regard to conflict of law doctrine of any jurisdiction, with venue in Johnson County and all claims must be resolved in the courts of competent jurisdiction of Kansas.
11. WINNERS' LIST: For names of winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by 01/31/20 to: 2019 Avidity Insurance Referral Sweepstakes - Winners List, 360 W 132nd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90061. For a copy of these Official Rules mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to the above address marked "OFFICIAL RULES" for receipt by 01/10/20.
12. SPONSOR: Avidity LLC, 10740 Nall Ave., Ste. 201, Overland Park, KS 66211.